Sender must distribute all this info to his customers or recipients of the goods using 24pak express delivery services:
1. Courier serves not only your company, so parcel must be taken from the courier within the shortest possible time.
2. If you have to pay for the shipment C.O.D. (cash on delivery), have the exact amount prepared, because the courier will not have change.
3. After receiving the parcel do not sign the P.O.D. (proof of delivery, usually electronic document) until you do not appreciate all the external packaging.
4. After receiving the parcel do not sign the P.O.D. until you are not sure that the number of packages you gotis the same as in the document presented to you.
5. Pallet, which is wrapped in packaging film, are equal to one package.
6. Once you’ve found the outer packaging is damaged (torn or broken box, detached adhesive tape, a simple adhesive tape used, even though you know that had to be with the logo and so on.) Or the quantity of packaging is not right, it is necessary to write it in the P.O.D. or do not accept the parcel (packaging).
7. Do not open packages until you have not signed on P.O.D. The courier is responsible only for the package, not the contents in the package.
8. Sender is responsible for the contents of the package, so if you notice a lack of goods or valuables, please contact the sender.